Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Not A Unicorn

Hola readers! How have you all been doing? As most of you know, I finally dyed my hair purple! But sadly, purple fades off super quickly so now it looks more like a combination of purple and pink. I might try doing a "dying your hair" tutorial next time when I change my colour!

I've come back from Bangkok with a bunch of new clothes to shoot with but I'm running out of shooting spots! Anyway, It's been awhile since I last went to the roof top of Setia City Mall for a shoot so we did a spontaneous street style shoot last week. 

Photography by Samantha Lim.























Dungarees - Chatuchak market, Bangkok
Halter - Forever 21
Buckle boots - Online boutique
Accessories - Lovisa

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
I always love wearing dungarees. I find them easy casual and chic at the same time! But this particular dungaree is different from the usual denim dungarees. This one is in a colourful tie dye! It completely caught my sight when I was haunting for clothes in Bangkok. Although it was a little oversized, I did a little stitching to make it look smaller (which still looks huge lol).

Since the dungarees was colourful, I matched it with a plain black sheer halter to create a contrast on the look. It makes the dungarees as the main focus of the whole look! You can also wear a bandeau, a cropped singlet or even a turtle neck! And of course, I finished the look with my favourite pair of boots to complete the street vibe!

So here are a few ways you can style with your dungarees! (Some from google image and some from my photo album.)











Thank you for reading,
stay tuned for more xx

2 comments:

  1. Why are the pictures so small ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi anne ! just wanna ask how u dye ur purple hair? what brand did u use ? it's really suitable for u !

    ReplyDelete