Saturday, July 19, 2014

Urban / Street Fashion

Hey loves! I'm back with a new look on the blog. Sick of the galaxy background so I decided to go plain. Thanks to the twins, my blog looks neater now! Still in progress of refurbishing so give me some time to come out with something different from my previous theme!

Did a spontaneous shoot with my girls in Midvalley today. And also, instead of doing grunge, Sam suggested that I should go for Urban/Street style. Never tried shooting with a yellow background so I find it something fresh and rare to me. But I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome!

Photo credits to Samantha Lim.


Oversized jacket - Jane's (H&M)
Checked flannel - Jane's (Thailand)
Shorts - Thailand
Boots - Dr Martens
Snapback - Online boutique
Ring - Lovisa
Backpack - Hotannecold (Instagram)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

I personally like oversized jackets a lot. They go well with anything and they also create the layering effect on your outfit. Wore a checked flannel as the base for the outfit. The checked top adds a little pattern into the basic outfit, which gives a hint of complication to the whole look. 

I completed the whole look with a pair of Dr Martens and a spiked snapback. I also stapled the whole outfit with a hologram backpack to bring out the Street vibe.

(Here's a tip, wear longer patterned socks when styling with your boots, it brings your look to a whole new level.)


Hope you enjoyed the post, 
Thank you for reading xx

1 comment:

  1. Do you study fashion? if so what college. P.s your outfit is fabulous

    ReplyDelete