Saturday, June 1, 2013

No Doubt.





 





 Top - Bangkok
Skater Skirt - Cotton On
Studded bagpack - Bangkok
Spiked flats - Bangkok
Accessories - Usuals

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Have been wearing skater skirts really often these day! Skater skirts are always convenient and yet they look stylish. Know what's the best part? THEY WORK PERFECTLY WITH ANYTHING. You can wear a skater skirt anytime, anywhere! It goes well with a tank top, a printed t-shirt, a jumper or anything you can ever name of! And a little bonus, it looks really stylish! 

I promised to talk about styles on my previous post but my holiday schedule is really tight that I might have to postpone the post. Will try updating more often since it's the holidays and I'm stuck at home :( Anyway, happy holidays guys x

Thank you for reading, stay tuned for more xx




2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for skater skirts! You pull them off flawlessly. I hope all is well with you.
    Shall be waiting for future posts then :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the lovely comments Rachel! New blogpost will be up today xx

      Delete