Monday, February 18, 2013

Angels and Demons.

CNY holidays has come to an end. Bet all of you had fun eating, getting red packets and gambling? I've been busy visiting during CNY and I haven't had time to update my blog. For today's outfit, I styled something punk, rock n' roll.

Instead of a Muscle tee and ragged shorts, I added on a dark-red blouse to match with the whole theme. I like the fact that it's slightly oversized but it doesn't even look baggy!

 If you're wondering what happened to my leggings, well I ragged it to get the punk look.

 Muscle tee from HnM

DIY purple Ombre shorts

Random Dark-red blouse.

Spiked necklace and Baphomet ring from Diva. Usual Spiked bracelet from Forever 21. Skull ring from a random shop in Paradigm Mall. Cross ring from Vincci Accessories.

Cross earrings from Lovisa.

Combat boots from i-Socks.


 Credits to Samantha Lim for the pictures. Check out my Instagram for more outfit pictures.
Stay tuned for more updates and thank you for reading ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment