Sunday, October 20, 2013

ChurpOut 2013

 Hey loves, I'm back! Have been trying so hard to update my blog more often but I hardly have the chance to go out. :( 
Attended Churp Out 2013 @ Setia City Park yesterday and I really enjoyed my day! ChurpOut is an event organized by ChurpChurp. There are Marketplaces, Streetfair, Techzone and Centrestage! Its an event where fashion, food, art, games, films, music, charity and the social media are involved!

Wall of fame? ;P

They are currently promoting The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, which I am really excited for! Make sure you catch the movie in cinemas on 22 November 2013!

 The setup for the Marketplace! The weather was a combination of sunny, windy and rainy on that day :S

In case you're wondering, this is the place for bungee jumping! Too bad I was wearing a skirt. :(

 Fashion Icon Pre-loved Charity Sale, Fashion blogshops are all here!

Went to pay Melissa's, Lumi's and Jessica's booth a visit! It was my first time meeting them, super friendly and pretty haha! And of course, love their style and their hair!

 From the left: Melissa, Lumi, (Me) and Jessica!

 What caught my eye is Jessica's colourful dipdye, super catchy and vibrant! Check out her blog here!

 Lumi looking cute in her outfit, and her jelly boots! Love her hair too! Click here for her blog!

 Melisa rocking her outfit! Jealous of her height :( Check out her blog here!

And guys!!! Guess who I bumped into at ChurpOut? IT'S STELLA!

 You're probably not Malaysian if you don't know who she is! (loljk) She looks exactly like her pictures, damn gorgeous!

 Stella and Desmond looking cute as ever, lovely couple!

 Look who's here? It's Brian See and Spellman Choy, both famous blogger and fashionista with super cool hair! I look so tiny around them lol.

 Guess I finally found someone who likes the Shirt On Waist trend as much as I do! Check out Brian's blog here!

 Finally get to meet Cheesie in person! Her fashion style has inspired so many people out there! And I really love her crop top! Drop by her blog here x

 Dropped by Audrey's booth. I can't help but think that she's super cute! It was nice meeting her twice in a month haha. Check out her blog here, and her cute little baby, Fighter!

 Met Stephanie and i just realised that she has a twin sister. .____. Anyway, I love her pinafore! Read her blog here!

 Bumped into my girl Richeen there! Haven't met her since forever, loving her outfit as usual ;P

 Hui Wen, founder of www.azorias.com is here too! Love her dress and she was really friendly tho ;)

 Met someone who has a style which I can relate to here! Definitely loving her outfit, especially that beanie! Nice meeting you xx (if you're reading this)

 Well look who's here? It's the Malaysian Youtuber Dan Khoo! It's been a year since we last met at OMG 2012 lol.

Went to the WOW photobooth with Richeen and had fun posing lol.

Last but not least, thank you Churp Churp for organizing such an amazing event, and thank you everyone out there helping out for making ChurpOut2013 a huge success! I will definitely love attending events like this again x

Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed this post x

4 comments:

  1. This was so interesting to read! I'm glad you like Catching Fire too but I thought it came out on the 21st? Haha, I watched it on the 21st though :p You are really pretty and omg Stellaaaa! She's gorgeousssssss. Haha, hope you visit me back x

    http://flowersandlaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey love, thank you so much! Yes I love The Hunger Games too but I haven't got the chance to watch Catching Fire, gotta wait until SPM ends :S I mixed up the dates hahha! It was my first time meeting her in person, she looks exactly like her pictures!

      Delete
    2. Haha, aw . All the best for your Spm! Don't worry you're almost halfway through it , aren't you? Haha x Stella looks as stunning as ever in this pic and I'm guessing she looked exactly like this in real life. asjsdkhjshks the two of you are so pretty!

      Delete
    3. Thanks love, it's ending soon, one more subject to go and I'm done!! She dyed her hair now, bet she looks even prettier! Thank you so much for stopping by xx

      Delete