Sunday, August 18, 2013

Casual holiday.

Hey guys! It's been 2 weeks since I last updated my blog. Miss me? ;P Holidays has already come to an end but I'm still not in the mood for school yet. How was your holidays? Well mine was exhausting and boring at the same time. Have been eating so much lately, need to stop bc I'm gaining so much weight :'(

Went to 1Utama to chill with the sister, Jane as I haven't been there for months. Decided to have Japanese food for lunch but there were so many Japanese restaurants that I couldn't decide which restaurant to dine in! So both of us chosen our favourite choice and here we go.

The sister's choice was to dine in Dontaku Ramen Japanese Restaurant which is located at the Lower Ground floor. 

I have to admit that I really love the environment there, but sadly it was a little crowded.

We ordered Buta Kimuchi to give it a try.

Buta Kimuchi

 It contains pork, Kimchi, carrots and eggs, the flavours were blended really well, extremely mouth-watering!

I like the fact that it serves with a heating stove to keep the food warm to preserve the flavour and taste of it.

My choice was to dine at Ichiro Sushi Bar inside Isetan's eating corner. 

The place was well designed and it's not compact at all but it was smaller as I expected lol.




So many sushi bars are starting to use the iPad to overtake the usual menu.

I ordered their HANA set which comes with Grilled Salmon Roll, Sashimi, Chawanmushi (Egg Custard), Aka Dashi (Miso Soup), Tofu and Ice Cream. 

At first I thought that this was an ice-cream. But when I gave it a bite, I realised it was tofu, and I have never liked tofu. Surprisingly, this tofu tastes very different from the usual tofu (obviously lol).

Aka Dashi. Personally I think that it's a little too salty. 

Chawanmushi. I love the egg and there's a little piece of prawn and meat hidden inside the egg. I tried dipping the egg into the soup and it tastes really good!

We chosen green tea ice cream to give it a try and I regretted nothing. 

Sashimi. The salmon was smaller than I expected it to be but the meat was really good.

I changed the Grilled Salmon Roll to their famous Vulcano Roll. There were crab meat and ebiko on top, cucumber, cheese and eggs inside the roll. The cheese was so creamy that it literally melted in my mouth.


The full HANA set.

Both of us shared a set and I have to admit that it was really filling. Got myself a cup of Juiceworks after the meal. 


For those who didn't realize, I had a haircut and now my waves are back! Goodbye to the bunch of frizzy hair.

And of course, here's my look for yesterday.










Acid wash denim - Bangkok
Tank Top - Times Square
Bandage skirt - Bangkok
Necklace - Diva Accessories
Studded Bag - Bangkok
Boots - i-Socks, Times Square



I've always loved the oversized denim jacket which I bought from Bangkok but I couldn't really match it with my over outfits. Finally tried putting on with my outfit and it matches! *Cries happy tears* A tight bandage skirt is always my favourite despite not having a hot body. It's casual yet classy, but it depends on how you style with it. Wore my The Beatles tank top with the skirt instead of leggings as it's a little flare at the bottom. Styling tip: If your top is loose/flare, wear a tight bottom. If you top is tight, wear a loose/flare bottom. It gives you a contrast on your outfit. 


Rushed to a Charity Dinner held by RTC Charis House in Dinasty Dragon at SS2 Mall, Petaling Jaya. I was invited to perform for charity.


Loads of performance by the professionals were invited to perform, which makes me extremely nervous!

Vocal singing.

Belly Dancing without showing their belly? Lol.

Cha Cha and Jive dance. Definitely one of the highlights of the night!

Samba Dance by the little girls in tutu dresses. Really cute!

I sang Stay by Rihanna Ft. Mikky Ekko as I just recovered from fever, a very last minute decision tho. Excuse the shitty quality of the photos as the lighting was terrible lol. Check out the video below!










SPM Trials are in next week and I haven't even prepared for it. Properly screwed by exams this time. Hopefully I'll be able to blog every week, despite having tuitions from Monday - Friday. 

Thank you for reading, stay tuned for more x

No comments:

Post a Comment