Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The lazy style.

Having exams tomorrow but since I haven't updated my blog for a week, here's a quick and short update! Went to Samantha and Melissa's house last week before tuition. We had nothing to do so we did shootings instead. Wore something casual and simple to tuition as I really don't wanna overdress myself.





Was forced to wear school shoes bc I went to their house right after school lol. Styling with school shoes isn't that bad after all :S



Spot the Yin Yang tattoo on my leg ;P 



 Loving my hair under the sunlight! Sadly good hair days like this don't come often :(

 Not much of a bad combination after all lol.

 ☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

 Credits to Samantha Lim.
Denim top - GAP
Leather shorts - H&M
Shoes - Jazz Star

Thank you for reading, stay tuned for more x

No comments:

Post a Comment