Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cool Kids Can't Die.

















 Oversized T-Shirt - Kill Star Clothing
Spiked Cap - Online 
Leather Leggings - Local Store
Sneakers - Converse
Accessories - Diva

 ☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Just received the items that I purchased online last week and finally I get to blog about it now! Honestly I really love shopping online, other than getting to purchase unique stuffs, we can also get clothing for a cheaper price (sometimes).

The Simpson print T-shirt caught my attention and when I received the items, I was kinda disappointed as the collar looks a little weird. But after styling with it with a necklace, it doesn't look that bad after all! This is definitely one of my favorite T-shirts now. Styled the whole outfit with the spiked cap which I received last week and the spiked cap was in really good condition! It's like I'm wearing a durian on my head lol.

Played with the effects on my camera and also went hunting for shooting spots in Samantha's and Melissa's house. This house is has so many nice spots for pictures lol how I wished I live here!










 LOL.

I can barely even find a plain wall in white in my house and there's so many awesome spot in theirs! Just found out really cool effects on my camera yesterday.

 This turned out to be one of my favorites!

 And last but not least

 P.S. : I'm not Satanic, I just happened to like the symbols.

Credits to Samantha and Melissa! Thank you for reading, stay tuned for more

No comments:

Post a Comment